Are you planning a house move? Very few things in life is worse than MOVING! Your life gets turned upside down and everything around you just gets chaotic!
There is no doubt that moving is challenging but it is something that we all have to do from time to time.
We’ve come up with a few tips to follow that will certainly make the hassle of moving a little more bearable.
First of all, your furniture removal transport… At Dial a Truck, we make transporting your household items a breeze through our affordable truck hire solutions. Once you know what your moving date is, simply give us a call and make a booking. On moving day, our truck will arrive at your pickup point where it is loaded then we transport your household items to your new location. And yes, it really as easy as that!
Tips for a household move
- Never leave your moving plans to a few days before your move. Start preparing at-least a month before your move.
- Contact your local supermarket to collect boxes for you. Start collecting your boxes a few weeks before your move already.
- To save time leading up to your move, start packing household items that you do not use on a regular basis. Use a spare room or an empty quite corner to store your boxes.
- Never over pack boxes as they can break when lifting or during transit. Only use small to medium sized boxes to manage easier.
- Label your boxes and keep in inventory list of what each box contains.
- Move your hanging clothing on the hangers. This will certainly save you time when packing everything away again.
- Use travel bags and suitcases to pack your non-hanging clothing and valuables.
- Collect old newspaper to wrap your crockery in. Stuff wash cloths in-between for extra protection.
- When off-loading at your new home, have your boxes and furniture immediately put the relevant rooms where they are to be unpacked.
- Make sure that your bedding is easily accessible. The last thing you want is not to find your bedding when you want to go to bed after a long day of moving.
- Unpack your new home as soon as possible, you won’t regret it…..
By following these easy tips your moving chaos will be turned into organised chaos!
Contact Dial a Truck today!
For all of your furniture removal/truck hire needs, be sure to contact Dial a Truck! Put us to the test today!
Give us a call on 087 944 8871 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.